www.flickr.com
Wizard Animation TOM TOM & JO JO: Arrival of Princess Kerris

TOM TOM & JO JO

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Arrival of Princess Kerris

Day of my arrival (EDD 15 Oct 2005)
9 Oct 2005 - Sun

Alamak wat is that noise? "Pong", "si fun"............... oh no it's mummy playing mahjong again. It's sunday again, daddy went work so she went to 3rd uncle place since so bored staying at home alone. Heard them askng when am i coming out? But Dr Tan say i not engage yet therefore won't be out so soon. I may even delay for a week or so.

10 Oct 2005 - Mon
1am
As uaual, she watching "I have a date with the Vampire". Being naughty i kicked her twice. Mommy feel the kick and realise how come warm warm underneath? Mummy faster tell daddy waterbag burst liao and to pass her towel in case she wet the bed. But daddy blur blur still look at her with those expression wat toking u????? Only awhile later then he understand what she trying to tell him.

1.30am
Make our way to TMC, Mummy was asked to go to the observation ward while dady go and settle paperwork. Nurse came in and checked, said mummy is only about 1cm dilated. Still a long way to go. Nurse ask mummy go LS and changed into gown and into delivery ward to wait for my arrival.

3am
Dr Tan came to check out mummy and said she may request for epidural if the pain getting stronger. Stubborn mummy want to try and see how pain therefore say NO.

4am
Nurse asked her if she need epidural, now she consider but afraid of side effect.... but then i can't control and it's hitting her like mad. She grap daddy's hand tightly, telling him she really feel like banging the wall cause it's quite painful. Nurse suggest her to use "gas"...... still cannot..... she grabbed daddy's hand so tight, tot really wan to bite him.




5am
It's only about 4cm dilated, finally when nurse asked her again if she want epidural this time, she nodded her head vigourously.....................Epidural was given to her and finally she can rest for awhile although she still can feel abit of pain. Daddy finally can rest and went to grab his breakfast. However, she still can feel the pain. Nurse adjusted her position, not so pain liao............. but i still cramping inside with that stupid uterus squeezing onto me. Daddy came back from breakfast and they still can chit chat abit.

7am
Daddy send out messages to frens and relatives telling them i am ready to come out anythime. But must choose a right time lah. Therefore i take my own sweet time..............But poor mommy ! ! ! Heard her telling daddy that the pain can make her go bang the wall. Wa so "jia lak meh"?

12pm
It's still not dilated enough for me to go out, oh no how long must i stay inside?????? Poor mummy been enduring the pain till now. And nothing daddy can do, he can only stand by her side to support her.

3.30pm
Mummy want to try to start pushing and see if they can see my head. But............... nothing. Push and breath, push and breath. Heard daddy there counting 1,23,3, till 20 and breath again and try again.

4.30pm
Mummy been pushing for an hour and i being naughty still do not want to go out. Dr Tan came and asked her to push harder otherwise she will need to help me to come out liao. This time mummy already so tired and finally she gave up. Dr Tan have to "kiap" me out with the help of mummy pushing and daddy support, finally here i come. Nurse ask daddy to look at the time and it's 16:59pm. Wow, nice date (10/10/2005). Greet all of them with my loud cries, hee hee hee it's a must. Suddenly i heard one farmilar voice talking in hokkien " I am your lau pei" ha ha must be my naughty daddy lah. They let mummy see me and i was brought out with daddy to weigh and measure my height. I weigh 3.16kg and lying 51cm long. My head circumference is 34cm, nurse say i was tall and pretty. Of course lah, like mommy and daddy.






















5.30pm
Saw a black black thing infront of me, wat is that?? Oh it's mummy's nipple, she trying to breastfeed me.....................
That's my arrival story ":)
Cheers
















Thanks all who visited us at TMC and your wonderful gifts... And wan to thank all the nurses who help me in the delivery as well as my 2 nite stay.




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home