www.flickr.com
Wizard Animation TOM TOM & JO JO: Teething ! ! !

TOM TOM & JO JO

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Teething ! ! !



(16/3/2006) Been thinking why my girl not drinking milk these few weeks? Is it because she is sick and tired of my breast milk?

This morning wake up realise her head abit hot, oh no having fever? Not to worry just need to phone my adviser and ask for advise. Oh..... she's teething, no wonder she love to bite her pacifier as well as the milk teat. I use my finger to feel her lower gum, can feel something is forcing the way out..... no wonder she got so much saliva.

So wat to do when baby teething? Can give her cooling toys for her to chew, and if she realy feeling uncomfortable may try to apply some "jin feng shan" on her gum (will have the cooling effect), Or else carry her and sayang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home