www.flickr.com
Wizard Animation TOM TOM & JO JO: My 1 Year Old Birthday Party (I)

TOM TOM & JO JO

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My 1 Year Old Birthday Party (I)

Papa & Mommy finally decided to hold my 1 yr old birthday party at "Chong Qing Steamboat Restaurant @ Suntec". There is alot of people to invite for this happy occassion therefore Papa practicaly book the whole restaurant for tonight.

This is my favourite charactor Elmo. Mommy know i love Elmo so she order this 3D cake from E-Creative chocolate sponge with blueberry filling., not bad thou ! And everyone is eyeing the Elmo's eyes.............. (dun know why leh)















Poor Elmo only left the head on the table. Later papa going to bring it back so i can play with it tomorrow. Ha Ha Ha ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home