www.flickr.com
Wizard Animation TOM TOM & JO JO: Jabs on 18 months

TOM TOM & JO JO

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

Jabs on 18 months

Had my jabs again today. I show mommy i am a very very brave girl....... See left and right side of my backside kanna poke (opps!) mommy see liao heart pain man.


I am now weighing 9.95 kg and i am 83cm tall.
So far i can say number in (english) from 1-10, (chinese) only 1 & 2 & 5, as well as A,B,C,D,I,J,K,M,O,P,Q,R. Mummy say i love to jump the alpha. I do know how to say rabbit, turtle, crocodile, squirel, flower, dog, cow etc. And today i just learn something, i know how to say DURIAN.

Other then that i can also do alot of things now. I can run, jump, stamp my feet etc............. And of couse now i know how to say the most important sentence which is "mummy bao bao" mommy carry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home