www.flickr.com
Wizard Animation TOM TOM & JO JO: Back to School

TOM TOM & JO JO

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to School


I am back to GUG again (Tot's class). Started my first lesson on Monday and mummy can tell that i am feeling shy again and she just shake her head and say oh no have to start darling girl all over again. But Wed mummy see my great improvement (even teacher praise me too). I dare to walk to teacher and point out my name but still too shy to say out loud "my name is kerris" to my classmate.

I am happy to be back to school cause i can play with alot of gor-gor and jie-jie, and of couse my favourite is doing art & craft project, and the most important thing is that there is cereal cum apply juice to eat during break time.


This is one of the project that i done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home